Tuesday 30 January 2007

me and virgin mary


I've been spending my day reading about logistics and supply chain management, trying to figure out all the difficult terms. I made myself a Virgin Mary, but that only helped for 5 sec. I've got problems finishing the paper, always letting my mind fly away to this dream in white; a lovely house with great details. I'm in love. So my day haven't been interesting, it's been a bit boring and full of must-dos. But important must-dos. I've got only two weeks to finish the brochure for FV and at the same time two papers for the logistics course. And after that I will be on my way to you. Hopefully without mouse rage or reptilhjärna. I have to get back to my thrilling literature. Enjoy the movie and the popcorn!

4 comments:

  1. wow wow wow that house is amazing, what a dream! And to see it with snow all around makes it magical. Ok, that's a good place to move to, we would live closer then in the future! Dooooo it! Win the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you got a lot going on right now, with two courses and a job to do. Remember to breathe and take breaks! You are welcome over here in your superwoman outfit once you're done and I think your reptilhjarna and mouserage can be cured with lots of London distractions. Fashion, Fine dining, taking photos, wine-ing, exploring off the beaten track and parking on the sofa completely exhausted at night! :) But right now, write, write, write, like you've never written before! Soon it'll be over and done :D kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad, but it has already been over 75 interested people for that house. so I can only dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ja, jag har massor att göra. nästa vecka ska jag börja med broschyren och samtidigt lämna in rapporten. veckan därpå är det mer broschyrarbete eftersom den ska lämnas till tryck v.8 och då ska ännu en rapport in, men då ska jag ju hämta mina föräldrar och sedan besöka dig. jag ser verkligen fram emot att få relaxa när jag kommer till dig, bara umågs och hitta på saker som faller oss in!

    ReplyDelete