Sunday 25 February 2007

shopping shopping


After the birthday cake we had dinner at Taman Gang, a pan-asian restaurant that was much more impressive than it's website. Lovely food, but sadly the music was too loud. Had a drink called chilimintini that was really too spicy for me. And then I'm used to eat spicy food. Today we went to Old Spitalfields Market, more pleasant then Camden Lock Market yesterday which was too crowded and noisy. Although we bought two pairs of shoes (yes, Emma got two pairs of brown boots!) it was not as nice as today's shopping. In Banglacity, Brick Lane, I found a pair of vintage boots that had my name on it:) later I got hands on a lovely pink dress and a jumper in cashmere. Emma fell in love with two lovely dresses that surely will light up this year's parties. At Leon's we had the most tasty lunch that felt really healthy, which reminded me about my lost diet. Yes, I feel a bit guilty, but this week I will enjoy everything and worry about my extra kilos when I come home. I'm looking forward to me and Emma baking semla.

No comments:

Post a Comment